Sunday, July 16, 2006

This is MY basket


As usual Bujang is the first one to investigate the new basket thorougly. He sniffed at it and bit it and sat in it for good measure. The others merely looked at it from afar and none of them have used it at all even at this hour. When I took Toro downstairs for his walk, grandma reported that Bujang decided to sleep in it while waiting for us to get home. I am glad he likes it. My only fear is that I might accumulate all sorts of stuff for the amigos and would have to give the stuff away again in future :)

3 comments:

  1. That is a super cat basket! You lucky boy, Bujang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice basket. We won't use a basket if it's really fur cats, only if it's really fur people stuff. It's more fun that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I know what you mean Victor. I'm trying to convince Bujang that the basket is really mine..so he would be sure to use it. I know that's a dirty trick ...:) and the amigos are still just looking at it still...

    ReplyDelete