Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Totoro

Toro has been behaving himself quite well with the humans in the house. He knows that whining incessantly will not get him Da Bird to play with and every time I open the cupboard door is not a signal that he gets to play. It is only when I look at him, call his name and walk to the door with him that he gets to play. So since he is mad for the wand toy, he behaves himself. :)) I notice he doesn't call continuosly anymore as it gets him scant attention. So I suppose it is possible to train your cat to behave - sometimes.

Just now, as he was laying with his head on grandma's lap I had placed my head on him just for fun. WOAH! He sounded like an engine. :). He tolerated me for a bit and then decided that enough was enough and walked away to irritate Bujang.

Of course he has not stopped irritating Bujang at all times eventhough Bujang has learnt to stop and slap him around a bit. But Toro is like a coiled wire that springs up the next second. The only one he does not antagonise is Her Higness Akira. maybe Bujang should take some lessons from her. Of course Bujang himself defers to the Little Miss in all matters. :) She is after all the Boss Lady.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I wish the Brats would leave me alone. Technically, I'm the Boss Lady (I like that word) so they should defer to me, but they never do. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toro looks so sweet there. I'm glad he's getting along better with Bujang. At least some better.

    Purrrrrrrrrrs
    ~~Boni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ayla
    Akira is really fierce when she doesn't get her way with the boys. She would literally slap them> sometimes he corners Toro and alsps him about a little - just to show she is THE power in the triad. :)

    Yup Boni. Toro is getting along with Bujang a little better. I sometimes think the swipes are just something they do as a routine :) because its the same routine every time :))

    ReplyDelete