Saturday, August 19, 2006

Homeless Animal Day

I read at wildrun that it's USA's Homeless Animal Day. It's a day of rememberance for all the homeless animals there are in this world and all the rescued animals too. So this entry is for remembering where all my cats came from - rescued from a drain in a heavy downpour (Bujang), rescued from the SPCA (Akira) and adopted from another family with 2 other cats who used to fight with him (Toro). I love them all and am glad that I rescued them and in a way they rescued me too :)

4 comments:

  1. We have a few rescued kitties in our house including myself. Well, I wasn't rescued from a shelter but a really bad home. The Mom says she's glad to have rescued a bunch of kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear ayla
    I'm sure your mom loves all of you kitties furry furry much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spencer was picked up on a rainy Halloween night. Mera escaped from an indifferent owner, and Hat was abandoned when his owner moved away.

    I am glad they are in my life.

    BTW, Miss Akira, you see in front of the monitor, how is San going to read?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I think the rescued kitties are just like some poor kids with very harrowing backgrounds. I'm glad the 3 have a good friend in you cat-aunty. Spencer..I always knew you were formidable but pcked up at Holloween night? No wonder you sometimes look pretty scary...hee

    Yah..Ms Akira doesn't like me to see the screen lah. She always gets in the way then I have either to remove her or to tell her politely she has to go or else...:)

    ReplyDelete