Sunday, August 20, 2006

New Collars

I went out this morning and passed by the pet store. I was told that JAPN litter was not in stock. I would have been upset if I was in the store for litter but I had bought the litter some place else. The amigos like JAPN and so I don't change litter at all. It is unscented and clumps very nicely. Anyway, I saw new cat collars with breakaway snaps and bought a green one for Bujang. It looks very nice on his black fur.

I bought this nice collar for Toro as it blends with his grey and silver fur but you can't see it clearly because of his long fur covering it. :) Its light blue with light pink stripes and some purple too.

Miss Akira also has a new collar. I didn't buy this from the store. Its just one of the many collars I had got her and didn't have the chance let her wear it but as the boys had new collars, I thought she should have one too, although she just had the black one with the crystal ring :)

4 comments:

  1. Miss Akira has a long snout! The green collar looks very nice on Bujang. Toro will need to have his fur trimmed, because it is longer than his collar. Haha, like in schools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats why she can sniff Toro's scent from miles away..hee hee. My sister said she is not very pretty because of her big ose also. I told her not to say it loudly as Miss Akira will take offense :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Looking very stylish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky cats..so many nice collars to choose from..3 of my bigger cats will go crazy if i put collars on them..sweetie will bite the collar till it is trapped in between her teeth...KK will westle with his collar, Ou Du Du will attempt to pull the collar off..ONLY DD that we raise from kitten allow us to put one on her but since all her siblings got none on them, we took it off DD too

    ReplyDelete