Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Rainy Tuesdays

This evening all the cats were very hungry especially FatBoy. I fed him 2 medium-sized cans of food and 3 pouches of fish combo. Then he told me he had enough and stared into the night. This is his usual signal when he has had enough to eat. I then waited for the calico mom. She came running late and ate a whole can of Fancy Feast in 5 minues flat. Then to my surprise FatBoy came to look for me and he asked for more food. I gave him another can of Fancy Feast (which I wanted to give to the calico mom) and another pouch. WOAH! This is one hungry kitty! the black cat ate all of his food and the calico ate 2 cans. I think it must have been the rain today. I always get more hungry in rainy weather :)

I think I must get some frontline for the black cat. I notice his fur is more and more patchy. I don't think he has been in any fights as he doesn't have scars. The only thing is for me to spray it on his back without scaring him off. Maybe I will give it to his primary feeder.

On my way home I saw a LOST PUPPY poster near the lift. It is Snowy, a maltese. She looks cute and friendly. The owners say that 'someone' had abandoned their dog without them knowing. I wonder how this can happen :o. It seems incredible to me that someone could abandon your dog without you knowing about it. Hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. Wah, the cats ate A LOT!!! Maybe you should get the larger 400g cans for them. One can each, and works out cheaper than Fancy Feast and the pouches....What was the tabby eating? Got juice one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tabby is eating salmon Dinner from Friskies. You are right. So just now I bought some 400 g cans for the two males, esp FatBoy. It should work out better. I got the FF for the females cos the first few times , they didn't eat much but now they have a good appetite.

    ReplyDelete