Tuesday, August 15, 2006

What if...

What will happen if I bury Da Bird in the litter?
a. Toro cannot get at it.
b. No one will be able to wrest it from me.
c. I can bury it for all time (unless someone uses the litter and unburies it)
d. I can play with it all I want and not have to share.
e. Did I mention Toro cannot get it?
f. I get litter in my mouth everytime I fish it out.
g. I don't like litter in my mouth.
h. Maybe burying it is not a good idea.
i. Okie. Maybe I will just play with it in here for a while :))


2 comments:

  1. Bujang, don't play in the litter! Yuck yuck! But you are one thoughtful kitty, with great logic and common sense. I think your intelligence comes from your Siamese mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah. The litter box can only accomodate one cat at a time so Toro can't get inside ..:)

    ReplyDelete