Saturday, August 26, 2006

Windy basket case

As the day wore on and the afternoon got hotter, Bujang decided to sit in his windy basket. The breeze was surprisingly obedient and blew on Bujang sotfly. But he seemed to say, "Don't think I'm sleeping. I still have claws so watch it... you!"

Bujang's claws that I dare not trim. He is a very strong cat so I usually go to the groomer for his claws. Unfortunatly there is no spot for him today or tomorrow as the groomer is full. I think next week would have to be it as the nails are already curling fiercely.

"Just a nail trim and the ears, thank you." I'm sure the groomers will be relieved that I am not sending him to be bathed as he is an apartment cat and is therefore very clean. I will just wipe him down with those cat wipes we have. They smell of tea tree. :)

2 comments:

  1. Whah, Bujang, so stressed ah??

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's trying to master the art of meditation ..haha

    ReplyDelete