Sunday, September 17, 2006

Akira in blue

I thought if Toro took to the blue walking jacket well, then Ms Akira would pose very little problem. The jacket would be far more comfortable than her new harness and this would give me greater control of her if anything happens. Little did I know what Ms Akira was capable of when she panicks!

She took the walk quite well although she ws very cautious and every little sound made her stop and stare. She then heard some voices coming from the neighbours house and I could sense that she would panick. Before I could carry her home, she bolted straight for home, dragging me with her. Her little claws hurt just as much as Bujang's, let me tell you. :) But I got her safely home and in about 5 minutes, the neighbours walked past our house.

4 comments:

  1. Looking good, Miss Akira!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bujang's red jacket still nicer ... why is ms akira so afraid n panicky?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She just doesn't like loud noises. I got her from the spca and from the first day, she behaves as though something would hurt her if there is any sudden noise. She doesn't mind the house noises at all, even the vacuum cleaner doesn't scare her all that much. I don't think she likes wide open spaces and so she also sleeps in her own private cage, away from the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i tink its jus fear from her past... poor akira,... lucky now shes got u.

    ReplyDelete