Tuesday, September 19, 2006

And once more - downward

Toro looking into the unknown once again and he had a decidon to make - again. He sat down thinking about his options. As usual, I waited for him to make up his mind.

Let's just kill this bug!

Toro went all the way down and turned right. He heard a dog barking and wanted to go home. The only trouble is, THIS was not our home. It was my downstairs neighbour's house - directly under mine. The orientation was the same, only the floor was different. My poor cat was confused and so I carried him home myself. He was very quiet in my arms and we reached home safely. Bujnag was waiting for his turn to go out and so I put him in his red jacket and off we went.

1 comment:

  1. Haha poor Toro! It happened to Spencer too, when she was a kitten. She was stuck at the neighbour house upstairs, at 2am, so she clung onto the grilles and SCREAMED until we woke up, found her, and bundled her home

    ReplyDelete