Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Birthday togs and all things nice

Bujang had quite a short day at the groomers. It was empty when we came in and they started work on him right away. I thought he would be upset with the shampooing but when I came to get him, he was sitting calmly in his carrier and the groomers looked happy :)

I had gone to the 5th floor and bought him a nice black and white striped jumper. I had been passing the store for many months and had once entered it to speak to the nice salesperson about clothes for pets. She recommended me some nice togs and we got to talking about Sunday’s Cat Show. It seemed that two of the contenders for the look-alike contest had gone to the shop to buy clothes foe their cats. There was another customer in the shop and the three of us spent some time talking about our pets and the other customer, it seemed has been buying clothes for her dog like forever. J

Anyway I got something nice and steady for Bujang – something I felt he would not be embarrassed to be seen in. When we came home, I was uncertain whether to put it on him or not but I decided to give it a go and I am glad I did as he looked very nice in his birthday jumper. It is a size 3 and it allowed him to romp about quite easily and it doesn’t ride up his body. I think he was comfortable in it as he would surely tell me off if he wasn’t. The thing that surprised me was Bujang did not protest when I put the jumper on him at all- not a sound, not a scratch and not even a bite.

All in all, I think he looked very handsome in it and it has been quite a nice day for all three kitties.


No comments:

Post a Comment