Sunday, September 17, 2006

Blue Serenade

I thought it was time to get Toro to use the other walking jacket that I have. I had originally bought 2 - one for Bujang in red and one for Ms Akira in blue. But Ms Akira did not appreciate being restrained in this way when she was younger. So I had kept it just in case Bujang wore out his red one. Toro did not protest very much and he allowed me to put his jacket on him. Once he was in it, I let him walk about in the house so that he could get used to it.

Toro was out along the corridor. He did not know how to walk in the jacket as yet and kind of stalked about in it. But at least he continued to walk and did not protest and refuse to move. I was very glad that he took everything in his stride.

Plan view of Toro resting near grandma's plants. I must say the blue looks nice on him and makes his eyes bluer - if that was possible :)

Toro made his way or rather stalked his way to the neighbours plants. He was very confident and sniffed about. The jacket did not bother him one bit.


Toro faced a crossroad of sorts. To go on to visit the neighbours or to stay and turn around and do something else. He decided, like the adventurer that he was, to go visit the neighbours. So he turned the corner and sniffed about. I thought it was time that I brought him home as it would look truly weird if the neighbours opened their doors to see my cat and I right there. :)

The next thing to do is to get him familiar with the jacket so he would walk upright instead of stalk and slink about.

7 comments:

  1. You looked very handosme, Toro! The jacket made you look slimmer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? In that case I'll wear the blue and then eat as much as I want. whahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyoo so nice the jacket... im sure my vain maomao boy also want one, which website did u buy it from, san?

    i also want to get.
    the one i got for maomao, hes been wearing it at home since yesterday, he seems ok with it, but when i bring him out for walks in the grden, he tends to want to run away to areas i cant reach, he even attempted to jump over the fences, afew times!! i had to react fast n carry him down... so naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the walking jackets here
    http://www.hdw-inc.com/walkingjackets.htm

    However, some cats might go berserk if you put the walking jacket on. Toro got very upset and ran all over the house when I first put it on him. I think he thought some creature had him in its grasp. This is the 2nd time I put it on after his training with the red harness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear San, you MUST wear the jacket to make you look slim. Muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm cay_aunty. If only I can do that. These days, I am looking just like my cat Bujang ..hahaha

    ReplyDelete