Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Calm after the storm

Today all of us spent our time indoors. I thought after the flurry of yesterday, everyone can use some time just hanging out doing nothing. Ms Akira decided to spend her time reading a book with me at the computer while I was waiting for blogger to make an apperance.

Bujang thinks he's a little kitten and decided to make a grand appearance. These days, he spends a bit of time sitting on the computer table when Akira and I are at the computer. I think he likes our company and the warmth from the table lamp.

For once Toro minded his own business and decided that there was nothing as interesting as napping. :)

6 comments:

  1. How do you hold the book cuddle Miss Akira and take photo at the same time?

    Sweet Akira.

    Spencer also likes the heat of the desk lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey san
    u very patient, u seem to walk them everyday. today i had to work all day so Maomao dint get any walks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually AKira would make way for my arms and she sits at a convenient nook :) I read in some book that I should read to my cats..hahaha..so I thought I would give it a try. Akira got a little sleepy after that. I have since figured out that I can manipulate my nokia ,uch better than my canon.

    Dear wei
    Yes I try to bring them out almost every day but usually it comes to 4 days per week with at least one day for Bujang to walk in the park when its not raining. The amigos enjoy it so I htought I should make the effort. :)Sometimes its only for 20 minutes and if I am short of time, we just hang out together in front of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home looks very neat, even with 3 cats. Where are the cat hairs? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimo loves the heat lamp too!

    Please come visit and enter our caption contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha...the cat hairs are under the mats.;)

    ReplyDelete