Wednesday, September 13, 2006

FB and other cat business

Fatboy is relaxing after being fed 400g of seafood in jelly as well as salmon dinner. He eats an awful lot and has followed me to where the calico mom is. But at least he didn't disturb her.

He has taken to following me to this feeding station and sometimes he demands more food, which he usually gets or he eats her leftovers. Then when I think he is relaxing, I would make a move only to see him streak across the grass patch to follow me. Aiyoh! Since I don't really want him to follow me about like a tame kitten, I would then just go back to his feeding station and wait with him for a bit until he gets distracted or get cosy. After that I would walk away quickly. I have so far managed to get away quite quickly like this.

As I was feeding the calico mom, a man came by and tried to be friendly with FB but he would have none of it and made moves to leave the place. The man told me that FB is very fierce (huh!) . But the man seems to know FB's territory so I guess he has been observing the kitty. The man also told me he used to feed the calico mom and told me where to find the calico mom if I could not find her about at the void deck. Hmmm....

I did not chat with him much and decided just to mind my own business. When I left the block, FB tried to follow me and so I had to sit with him until he was satisfied.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! 400g is a lot of food! FB, living up to his reputation.

    ReplyDelete