Monday, September 18, 2006

Lets us tell you a tale - the short version

I sometimes lament about my cat affaires - of how Toro Tunabelly would fight to be Top Cat and he still does; or how Bujang slaps him back (which he does often). They go through the ritual of fighting and wrestling (no blood thank goodness) or to dream up the next wrestling match to be Masters of the Universe or the Great Contender. :)

And then out of nowhere (but I would like to think through my very hard work..hee) they sometimes do this. It is fortunate that we had some time in the afternoon together to be lazy. I think with cats, you simply don't know what will happen next :)

Ahhh..what a life this is!


Bujang and Toro spending the day together in bed as though they have been buddies all their lives :)

4 comments:

  1. Whoa! Maybe Toro was thinking aiyah can't beat them, join them loh! They look very cute together. Maybe plotting to topple Miss Akira?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love bujang so cute, i keep telling my cat, u mus be good like Bujang ok hahaa...

    every day i come to yr blog, hoping to see new adventures of the cats hee... how i wish my other cat is still around, since it passed away, this other cat become so lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u can come visit my blog to see my cat... but my blog is not exclusive for cat tho... greenbunbun.blogspot.com

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the addy wei. Have you thought of adopting another cat to keep him company? I actually got Akira from the SPCA to keep Bujang company. It worked out quite well.

    ReplyDelete