Thursday, September 21, 2006

Little Calico (LC) and Bujang


On our way home we met Little calico. She meowed quite prettily and came running to meet the carrier. Bujang, safe and sound in his carrier did not start or even react badly when she came to sniff at him through the grills. HE merely raised his paw a little asthough to warn her to keep away. Of course Little calico showed no fear and started to sniff the carrier and to rub her face and scent on the sides.

I did not say hello as I was afrid she would insist that I stay and I had brought nothing with me to feed her as tday is Thursday and not my cat feeding day at all. But I have taken to feeding her in the morning before I go to work.

I met the old feeder yesterday and she told me she would begin work next month. I was rather worried as she met me last Tuesady and told me she would be at work today. I told her that I might not be able to feed the cats religiously on these days. When I met her yesterday, she said she would be able to go to work next month and she would get her friend to take care of cat-feeding duty also. It seems that he friend has 7 cats in the house and the cats sometimes fight. Her friend has got some serious scratches as she tried to separate them. WOAH! I told her to tell her friends not to separate fighting cats with bare hands but with water. OUCH!

1 comment:

  1. Bujang must have felt like a royalty, sitting in his carriage as the populace gawk in wonder....

    ReplyDelete