Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday blahs

I always feel a trifle guilty when it comes to Mondays. It's the first day of the week after the weekend and I always feel so tired on Monday and have no energy to bring Bujang down to the park. Today of course is the 2nd day of Ramadan and I felt kind of blah! I decided a walk along the corridor was the only thing I had energy to do. Akira had short interrupted walk as she saw my neighbour and scrambled to get into the house. The boys had a better time of it. Ms Akira of course is right now sleeping on my lap as I blog so I guess it turned out well as she now spends some time with me with the boys sleeping in the living room.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Bujang is quite muscular and stocky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mary :)

    Yup cat_aunty. I dunno how he puts on the muscles. ;) I think as long as he is a healthy cat...

    ReplyDelete