Saturday, September 23, 2006

New homes for kittens


Today I received very good news that my cousin will adopt a pair of 5 month-old kittens from M, my friend from whom I got Toro. Actually she was asking me to find a home for a 1 month-old kitten but then she had these pair to find homes for also. So I am glad they decided to get the older pair of brother and sister. The brother is a tuxedo and looks like Bujang minus the chin-spot and the sister has white and brown markings.

We will get the kittens next Saturday. I think I will give them the amigos bed which they hardly ever use and its just left under my bed. Pet stuff is very expensive so I think its best to give away good stuff that will be useful to others. The amgos prefer to sleep on the floor and on my bed and so won't miss it.

I can't find the 2 kittens belonging to the tortoiseshell at work. I can't even find the mother. So I guess she is a very good andefficient mother who knows her duty and has taught her kittens well.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic action shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:50 AM

    what beautiful Cats! Where did you get that awesome harness???

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear koonta

    thanks. i got them online at http://www.hdw-inc.com/walkingjackets.htm

    ReplyDelete