Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Quilted Cat Stories

I went to EPoint and saw quite a few things, one of which is this very nice cat quilt with these cats called The Fantastic Felines. It seems that this appliqued quilt (the salesperson told me) is for the American market, where Fantastic Felines is the rage among cat lovers. I don't really know except the fact that I really like this queen-sized quilt. The amigos share my great joy I'm glad to say :)
The Great Inspection
Bujang choosing his favourite applique'd cat
Ms Akira just resting on the warm quilt on cold floors.

2 comments:

  1. vFantastic Felines eh? Americans really love their cats. Is the quilt expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat_aunty,
    It is rather expensive lah. The super single is $160 and the queen is $180. But i thought I won't see these quilts again for sure so I bought the gifts for myself and my sister. :)) I seem to be buying gifts for the amigos endlessly but then they like the quilts too so all of us enjoy the gift.

    Dear Mary
    I bought the quilt at EastPoint mall. It is from a moving vendor but she said she would still be there today (Monday) The woman who owns the quilt thingee is Nora Mustapha (Director). The compnay is called
    Loft Colleczion Pte ltd
    B1-16 Excelsior Hotel
    5 Coleman Street
    Tel: 68832334
    She told me that there are only a few of this appliqued cats left (or she may be a good salesperson) She also sells the pillow cases at $25.00 each.
    they have a website www.loftcolleczion.com

    I hope you have a sgreat a joy from the quilt as the amigos and I mary. :)

    ReplyDelete