Saturday, September 09, 2006

Saturday in the park

Bujang was a little nervous at the park this evening. I guess it was beacuse we had not gone to the park for quite a few days because of the rain. He stayed close to the familiar smells of his carrier for a few minutes.

He finally walked to his palm grove to survey the surroundings, like some spy. 3 boys were creating ruckus at the void deck nearby, shouting and screaming. But he gave them scant attention :) He was more interested in this ...

Bladers!

But of course a cat would not be a cat if he didn't do a lot of investigating and he did just this, to my great relief.

He sniffed all around this palm. I do not know why but I guess Bujang would know his business best.
Then he decided to do some trekking down hill :) He did this slowly.....

but surely... but we didn't stay long as we had to get home for the amigos dinner by 7 pm. I gathered Bujang and put him in his carrier. He did not protest which means he was also quite willing to go home. He did not try to scratch me from inside his carrier (which he sometimes does if he feels aggrieved) I wheeled him home and met the neighbours kids who said hello to Bujang. Once home, Toro was very KPO and started sniffing at him and earned a quick swat from Bujang's great paws. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment