Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Screaming banshee

I fed all the kitties in good time. Screaming Banshee as usual screamed me down, demanding dinner. The old aunty said that this is the one main cause why people do not like him - he is very noisy and insistent. I also notice that much more of his fur is falling out and he has a few healed sores on his skin. Maybe he has been fighting although if this was the case, the cleaners would have told the aunty.

I asked the aunty to help me catch him so I can send him to the vet to check on his condition as well as neuter him as he does not like me at all although he likes the food I bring him :) I think once she gets over her fear that he is a 'dirty' cat and I can find some place to board him while he is recuperating, then it will be done.

I am surprised she thinks of her cat as a 'dirty' cat though. Maybe because he hangs out in the carpark and he does look quite worn. I think I would look worn too if I have to live in a carpark and run for my life all the time from cars :)

I have yet to get a picture of Screaming Banshee because he moves very fast and does not like the camera. so I have put up a picture of Bujang comtemplating life :)

4 comments:

  1. so screaming banshee is a community cat? n hes not neutered yet ya?

    hes so noisy, probably went around to pick fights w other cats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some cats just have a very LOUD volume. I used to feed a cat who screamed the roofs down too when he sees me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh San, I went pet shop yesterday and actually saw kitty strollers for sale! They looks just like yours, except the cubicle is made of plastic sheets and nettings. Maybe Bujang will tear through it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah Bujang will enjoy biting through all that plastic and Toro will try to break through the netting :) I have 2 Destroyers like the Prince Of Wales and the Repulse, except these 2 more tough :))

    Screaming banshee is a small cat but the voice is three times his size :)

    ReplyDelete