Friday, September 22, 2006

TGIF

Hmmm....out at last....

I came home at 1.30 pm today. HURRAH!! So since it was very hot out, I decided to let the amigos go out for some R & R along the corridor. I stayed close by as they were all in their jackets and leashes as its dangerous to leave them alone in them.

The amigos took it all in their stride and we spent a very pleasant 45 minutes outside with the breeze.

Some peace and quiet at last. I hope Tunabelly stays away from me.

Akira was still nervous and decided to stay with me to look at Hans Silvester's Book - Cats in Love.

They all came in when the neighbour came home. Toro raced into the house and decided to watch Animal Planet with Grandma and I had to coax Bujang to come inside as I had to do some work and could not keep an eye on him.

2 comments:

  1. Toro looks very cool and relaxed! Bujang's butt looks a bit...erm....big. And intellectual Miss Akira is reading again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah Bujang is getting bigger than ever it seems to me although guests have said tha he is slimmer than before. camera angles lah ;)

    ReplyDelete