Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday bytes

Bujang and I went for our walk at 530 this very cool evening. I was glad as the last time I took Bujang to the park was last Saturday morning. then, he was not very enthusiastic about getting out of his carrier. I guess it was because it was about 10 am and all things look and smell different. He walked slowly up and down the very small grass patches and stayed hidden in his beloved ixora bushes :) But at least he got out and had a sniff at the grass. I saw a tortoiseshell cat watching us from far away. I have not seen her for many months and I am glad she is still around and looking very healthy.

My feeding duty was uneventful except for the fact that the old cat feeder surprised me when I was feeding FB. She told me not to put any more collars on FB and the calico mom as she thinks people have been stealing them. I told her the collars were old ones from the amigos and when she heard this, she relaxed somewhat. Anyway, I have made new tags already and so I would just put the collars again once I have them together. She told me that she had just finished feeding the other 3 cats from a different area.

I told her I would clean up after Screaming Banshee and so she helped me clear up after FB and then she left me to feed the calico mom. She told me some time ago (before I even fed any of the cats), someone took one of the calico mom's kittens as a pet but it fell off the balcony on the 8th floor!! Aieee! I feel sad hearing this and gave the calico mom more food and spoke to her a little. I didn't try to pet her as I thought the less affectionate she is to people, the safer she would be.

I came home and played with the amigos. Bujang got most of the time with the lure as he suddenly felt very frisky :) Toro was second and he got snarled at by Ms Akira as he got in her way. WOAH! At this moment Bujang is trying to dismember the lure from Da Bird, which he had pulled off the wand. I think he is one efficient terminator as this will be the 7th one he is dismembering. I think he just likes the feel of biting the feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment