Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Why does he get to go out?

Where is Toro Tunabelly?

Toro was feeling a little out of sorts last night. He tore around the house and growled deeply in the room. Usually the two boys would create quite a bit of chaos when its time to sleep and they would tear the place down. I don't mind this and would just ignore them until they decide that its time to sleep and then they would just go wherever suits them and do so.

I was just a little worried about Toro as he did not eat his usual teaspoon of canned food and left it almost untouched in his bowl. Then when it was time to sleep, he leapt in and out of the litter bin and started growling and scratching on the ground. Alarm bells rang in my head and so I sat up and watched the little guy. Finally he ate a little from his own biscuit bowl, visited Bujang's bowl where he merely sniffed at _those_ biscuits and then decided to go to the bin. WHEW!! There was a healthy bit of poop in it.I cleaned everything up and disposed of it in the big bin. Of course I would'nt know if he had peed at all as both the boys use the same litter. But this morning grandma told me that he had eaten some biscuits, drank water (thank goodness) and gone to the bin in the kitchen. So nothing is wrong then with Toro.

I decided to let him out into the corridor for a short walk just to make him happy. He does like walking along the corridor but not downstairs. He is without his leash so I walk closely behind him just in case. But it was a trifle noisy with kids not at school and he decided to just hang out in the drainage.
Hmmm...where is that boy Toro-the-naked-one?

I'm not here! I'm NOT here!!

The kitties were very curious to see what Toro was doing along the corridor and continued to peep at him, especially Ms Akira as she wanted to go out but I told her only one cat at a time. I opened the window to let a nice flow of air in the house but none of the cats can actually get out as it is only 2.5 inches between the grills.

I had also especially done the grills on a diagonal so they can't even climb up. Of course Bujang tried to climb up but he kept sliding down and he learnt that it would be a futile affair. Ms Akira has also learnt not to make a getaway through these grills :) So she would usually just sit on the stand to watch the day's events, well inside the grills as people would sometimes walk pass our house to the lifts.

Actually I had all the grills re-done for Bujang. Since Akira is so small, none of the windows overlooking the streets would be opened except for the one I had meshed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment