Monday, September 11, 2006

Yes, this is more like it for a hot afternoon

So I brought Bujang up and let him out along the corridor. He was much more inclined to walk this time round and took his time to explore all the plants that belonged to the neighbours. I am afraid my cat is getting soft and prefers shade to susnhine. :)

Bujang relaxing near the neighbour's house. He has an unobstructed view of the whole corridor but I didn't have time to let him realx too much as I could hear Ms Akira calling to be let out also. So I encouraged him to walk home, which he did quite promptly.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe his black fur retains heat, so he feels doubly hot?? Sometimes Spencer likes the sun, sometimes not. I guess only the cats themselves know the ideal weather for walkabouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well at least now I know his preferances , which is impt if I have to put him in his walking jacket, put him in his carrier and then on the stroller, take the lift and go to the park. Its an elaborate affaire.

    So now I know these things:
    not in the am
    not in the blazing pm
    not at about 8 also.
    But anything after 5.30 to 7 is fine :))

    ReplyDelete