Monday, October 16, 2006

Cat Day

San came home about 3 today. When she came into the room, she said loudly "No going out kitties. The haze will give us asth-mah." I dunno what asth-mah is except you can't breathe good. I like to breathe good so I dun mind being inside today but we have been inside for days and days. I wonder when san will let us out on the corridor so we can see the sun.

She came inside and rested furr a while and then she brushed TunaBelly's furr. She said it was CAT DAY today .He looked nice (but dun tell him that). Then she let me have some nice wheatgrass to chomp on. Yum. She cleaned up the litter and then she gave us catnip. She put some on the big scratcher and some on the toy. WHEEEEE~~~~~it was very nice. San told me to blog as she had some catnip herself (but she didn't like it.) We dunno why she don't like it but as she is one of us, we will try to close our eyes..hee

She told me I have to put up the pikturs but she told me she would help to get them ready. I hope you'all enjoy the piks of Tunabelly and Ms Akira doing the Nip-Nip solo.

Bujang




PS. Ms Akira and Toro had a great time with the catnip feast. Bujang was not all that interested but for the other kitties, its like being in heaven. :))

7 comments:

  1. wah bujang, u blog today ah.. hee... u are so adorable... can I befriends with u?

    maomao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear maomao

    Of cos we can be furriends...I heard you wore your red walking jacket. Did you like walking in it? I like walking to the park but san says its hazy and we can't go out these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome Bujang with your bling bling!! It is OK not to like catnip, some cats are not genetically inclined towards this herb. More for Toro and Akira, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUjang is gd boy, give up the catnip for the sisters...

    to BUjang:" i love my jacket, i am so proud of it that i refused to take it off. When the haze is over, Im sure San will bring u out again to yr favorite park" maomao

    ReplyDelete
  5. San, a favor to ask. Can you tell me how you created the 9-pic montage of Tunabelly and the 4-pic montage of Ms Akira? Is it done via Photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh kxbc

    cat_aunty taught me how to do it. I use picasa - free software from google. You select the pics you want and then there is an icon - Collage in the menu. That's it :)

    ReplyDelete