Saturday, October 14, 2006

Cat sitting duty


As I was going away for 2 weeks I thought I should do the responsible thing and get a cat sitter. Grandma was horrified that I had actually contemplated doing this and insisted that she could take care of the 3 amigos. No matter what I said, she would not budge. She said she could take care of the amigos slowly - litter duty and all excpet walking-the-cat duty.. Of course if this is indeed the case, then I think my kitties would be very comfortable. I am glad that this is settled.

9 comments:

  1. Is that Bujang? In Spore? Lookes like he is in a pine forest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Grandma, but be sure to tell her if she cannot cope, please call for back ups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Its in the park across the street in the morning. I used to bring him there every sunday mornng as there would be no one except for a guy with his dog.

    Ya. I told grandma she may not be up to the task of cleaning litter and sweeping after the amigos. So I guess I would have to make arrangements with my cousin to look in once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that bujang? looks like a poster from the outback hee..

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww u going holidays then we dun get updates abt the amigos, i will miss them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today - October 15 - Is ALL CATS DAY! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ALL CATS Day - How cool. I must get them something nice later. :)


    dear wei
    thank you. :) Its for work but I guess I would get about 2 days free time. :) Maybe I would see some Texan cats :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. san! i got my catwalking jacket already!!! so happy, they sent it within a week... but maomao seems to look weird in it... i wonder if i wore it wrongly... bujang looks much smarter in it, mao looks rather clumsy ahaha...

    wish i can post a pic to show u here... will try bring him out for a walk in it later hee

    ReplyDelete