Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Fat Cat

Bujang on his first time out after a long time, yesterday.

"Wah Big Cat" [read - WOAh FAT cat!]
"Eh last time so slim" [read- FAT cat!]
"My cat half the size' [read - FAT cat!]

Poor Bujang has been called FAT to his face countless times yesterday. I was wondering why it was that Bujang did indeed look as though he has put on weight as I had carefully weighed his kibble. After intensive questioning, I discovered that grandma had been feeding the amigos 2X40 grammes in the morning when she should have just given them 1X40 grammes.

I think grandma got a little confused as I have put 40 grammes in a container so she could just put one. Before I have put 20 grammes so she needs to put 2X20 grammes. So I reminded grandma of the ills of being overweight like diabetes and liver disease. Even though she thinks Bujang looks malnourished when he was on the diet, I think she now realises the gravity (!) of the situation.

I thought 1X40/3 for the day plus 1 full teaspoon of canned food (for dinner) and 20 grammes of night feed per cat should be quite enough for everyone. Maybe I should recalculate. :/

5 comments:

  1. awww Bujang... come give you a hug, u are not fat ok... dun be sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually. It may be muscles. Because Bujang is doing so much exercise. He doesn't look fat as such.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't be as fat as me? I am 6kg of fat. You are 6kg of muscle (?).

    From fat Kim Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear kim kim

    You are furry purty like one of those Renaissance figures :)

    Bujang


    Still cat_aunty and wei, I am a trifle paranoid after all those remarks from guests :)) Thanks for the comfort :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Har? 1 teaspoon of wet food only??

    What a teaser this san is...haha. Even my own dieting was never that strict.

    ReplyDelete