Saturday, October 07, 2006

Gotcha Day 6th October for Bujang

Bujang showing his ample profile after donning his new collar to celebrate his Gotcha day. It a nice green one with beads sewn on it in geometric patterns. He took it in his stride and sat calmly as I took his picture. Bujang takes most things calmly except when it comes to grooming. He takes a great deal of exception to that operation.

The first thing I did when I came into the house is to put the collar on him and of course gave him some cattyman bream. But I had to take his collar off as it has no room for a tag and I was afraid he might swallow the beads if he should decide to bite his collar off. But it was a good picture opportunity nevertheless.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Bujang! You are very handsome! Fit to grace a GQ or Vogue cover! *swoon* And that collar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.Vogue indeed. He was too big for the collar also. But it was till very nice I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day, Bujang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Gotcha Day Bujang! Don't eat beads tho. I tried it cuz Mommy has a squillion of them, and it's no fun to poop them later. Blech.
    ~~ Mini, Boni, Sanjee, Gree and Pepi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fanks effuryone. I told san that she should do the proper thing and get it offfurme after she took the piktures. But I must say I look kinda nice :))
    i had a nice day just lazing about eating treats...more than Toro Tunabelly.

    Bujang

    ReplyDelete