Sunday, October 29, 2006

Installation Art

Dove of peace and tranquility

I came out of the hairdresser and met these two artistes. They must be very hot sitting at the train station dressed in silver from top to toe. I was wondering what they were when one of them fluttered a dove and so I figured they must be trying to give a message of peace. There was some ringgit in the box with the silver flowers. I don't think they were asking for money though.

It was quite surreal until one of the girls decided to watch the crowd. It became quite difficult to suspend my disbelief then. The funny thing was after she watched the crowd, she spoke to her friend and then both of them righted their garments. A lot of people lost interest and walked off. The red light came on so I crossed the street to Genki Sushi for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment