Saturday, October 14, 2006

Invitation

Dear R------

We would like to thank you for sending san this piktur of the pretty house. But I fink I am furry furry fat and cannot get in :). Ms Akira is furry vain and thinks she is small enuf and Toro Tunabelly..haha..he has a belly. The other kitties says fur me to ask you if you would come visit us. They are furry shy and want me to do the inviting :) But I have to tell you that they may not appear as they are truly scaredy-kitties. We noe you werk near san's sister and you visit us often from far away.


cat cacoon @ http://www.velocityartanddesign.com/ofd.cacoon.htm

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece of art. But won't the kitties train their claws on the exterior? :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah. The advert said that the kitties can also use it as a scatch post. Its made of very hardy cardboard but it costs like a LOT of money and they don't ship to singapore :)

    ReplyDelete