Monday, October 30, 2006

Ms Akira's in trouble!

No, I'm afraid I don't know why she did it.

Oh No! What if they find out? Did anyone get sick?

Yum..water is always good, even if it belongs to the guests!

This morning I saw Ms Akira drinking water from this pretty bowl with the pink towellete. It's supposed to be for guests who might like wash their fingers after to eating the cookies. It seems Ms Akira has been drinking the water. :)) No wonder the water level keeps getting lower and we had been washing out the bowl and replenishing the water. There is nothing like a resourceful and very thirsty cat although the water fountain for the amigos is still running in the kitchen. I guess why go to the kitchen when you can get a drink from the table?

7 comments:

  1. Aiyayaya Miss Akira!! You are in real big trouble now! I guess it is an one-up to the guests who had disturbed her so much.

    And she does make a pretty picture drinking from that pink bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar likes to drink from my watering can when he's at my home. He has to jump up onto the sideboard just to take a drink. And MIL's cats like to drink from a pail sitting beside the toilet bowl. Ah well...to each his own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope nobody gets sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heee, ms akira, u notti ah... but as long no one gets sick thats ok...im sure ms akira is clean anyway...

    Bujang, why u scared? did u secretly drink it too... heee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup Wei
    Grandma told me that she saw Bujang drinking from the bowl also.:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. The forbidden water always tastes best. I'm a paw-dipper myself. I won't let any glass of water get past me. And cut flowers... did you know they're sitting in water? Yup, just tip the vase. Mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhaaha... kinda knew it cant just be ms akira, they all in cahoots heee...

    bujang darling, still pretend to be innocent, say u are afraid ah

    ReplyDelete