Sunday, October 01, 2006

New addition to the family


This is one of the cats that my cousin had adopted yesterday. She is very pretty with blue-green eyes and everyone who saw her yesterday remarked on how pretty she was. :) She is 5 months and will be spayed next month with her tuxedo brother. She is rather shy and spent all of last night under the bed but the brother spent the night in bed with my cousin :) My cousin's son had named her Lilo.

My cousin got all the cat paraphenalia yesterday too from a bling collar to a giant scratch board. He has also bought 3 big rolls of mesh and spent all last night after break fast meshing up his windows and door grills. It seems the kitties spent some time infront of his aquarium looking at tropical fish. :)) I am glad he had taken our advice about keeping his cats safe from falling out of dangerous windows. I am sure M would be glad to know that her cats will be safe with them :)

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty girl. And she has such lovely colorings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. she is really beautiful. She is really trying to get adjusted to a big family of 5 people. My cousin's son loves her a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good on your cousin being such a responsible pet owner!

    ReplyDelete