Monday, October 09, 2006

Something strange is afoot!

The box again...and again..I wonder what she sees through it?

Hmmm...maybe if I am under the table, the box won't follow me there....

Ahhhhhzzzzz.....I got Bujang's hiding place. Hmm..its not bad.
Toro decided to oust Bujang from his space and spent the evening sleeping in it. Bujang did not retaliate though and slept in his hanging basket.

The amigos were behaving very strangely last night. Ms Akira spent a large part of the night whining and refused to sleep eventhough grandma took her out of her night cage and brought her to bed. Toro spent the whole of this afternoon complaining eventhough we had played with Da Bird and he spent a greaa deal of time doing cartwheels. I think the only one who behaved normally was Bujang who spent the whole afternoon on my freshly laundered sheets :)

1 comment:

  1. Bujang looks like Batman. Or is it Batcat??

    ReplyDelete