Friday, October 27, 2006

Who else is coming today to visit?

Bujang, eagle-eyed, looking out for more visitors... listening for their footsteps even...

Time for R&R

This little place used to belong to Toro when it was just a plain, yellow table. Bujang did not even look at it. But now alas, once covered by a bright, orange rug for Hari Raya, Bujang decided to claim it for himself. I told grandma that it was very strange but she reminded me that this table with the orange rug used to belong to Bujang when I had placed it in the bedroom. It struck me that she was right as when Bujang was an only-cat, I had placed this table in the bedroom so he would have a safe hiding place from people. He used to rest under it quite alot as a little kitten.

I think he remembered it too once I put the orange-rug on the table again. The question is then- what was it that attracted him back to this table? The orange rug? I thought cats are colour-blind.

1 comment:

  1. I think they are not completely color-blind. They can't detect certain shades only. Bujang jumped onto the table because there was a rug on it. He might have remembered the scent of the rug more than anything else. But anyway, cats are suckers for rugs and carpets.

    ReplyDelete