Friday, November 17, 2006

Did you see that?


Shadow Chaser Bujang spent an inordinate amount of time scrutinising his own silhouette and other 'invisible' thingees on the wall. He was too obsessed to mind me snapping pics of him and the pics are not clear as I thought it would destroy the moment if I switched on the main lights. Bujang looked up and down and right and centre and after some thought, he decided there was really nothing to it. He then decided to settle down to look out the window and then at me until Totoro decided to stir things up a bit. I bet Toro thought a distracted Bujang would be a an easy target. Hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. I think Bujang feels that he must take on the role of the Protector, so he is extra alert to potential dangers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup I guess you are right and he is doing avery good job of it. His ears are always twitchhing even when he seems to be asleep.

    ReplyDelete