Sunday, November 26, 2006

Dinner at the Wild Bunch

Calico Mom looking fed and fat

FatBoy grooming after a BIG fish dinner

Little Calico daintily eating sardines in prawn jelly

Screaming Banshee - a dark shadow

As I fed the Wild Bunch, I told them that they had to eat as much as they can as I won't be able to feed them all of next week. I would be on holiday. They just looked at me calmly and ate their dinner slowly. I guess there is nothing to be done. I wrote a note for the old aunty and pasted it on her letterbox this afternoon but when I went to feed the Wild Bunch their dinner, the letter was still there.

I succeeded in cleaning up SB's fur more thoroughly tonight. She stood still and allowed me to turn her about. She may not be all that wild as she was quite docile. Maybe she was abandoned by someone. The other 3 would not let me near them with a wet towel, especially Little Calico. So my guess is if any one of them was abandoned, then my bet would be on SB. However I had to trick her into letting me go as she refused to let me leave. I tried giving her some kibble and make a fast exit but she got suspicious :) So I pretended to go up the stairs like I always do when going to feed FB. I made a quick turn to the right, and went down the stairs again to go home. I fed Little Calico her last spoonful of kibble before saying goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment