Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Finally some time out after the rains


I let the amigos out along the corridor for a short time today after a long time. They were slow to take up my offer. Toro even tried to hide from his jacket and once I had him in his jacket, he quickly scooted inside his tunnel so I could not get at him. So I decided to get Bujang to go out first. Bujang was ever-ready and he wore his jacket without complaint and stepped out, followed by Ms Akira in her purple one. Toro finally decided that it was all too much to bear to be the only one in the house, and allowed me to attach the leash so he could get out. :)

3 comments:

  1. Whoa what a sight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But why are you guys sitting so far from each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am furr away from Tunabelly his furr gets in the way of my view :)) Aktually I like to sit there as there is more sun. Akira is a scaredy cat and likes to be with san and TunaBelly wants to know about effurryone so he likes to see the stairrss.... :))

    Bujang

    ReplyDelete