Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ist day out in the park

Sniff...sniff..whats this then?

Bujang was yelling inside the house this morning. So I told him I would bring him to the park at about 11 am, after breakfast etc. He wore his jacket and was very nervous in the carrier. I think its because it has been a very long time that we had not been downstairs, what with the haze and the rain and Hari Raya, not to mention my short Texas trip. He was very wary and sat back at the back of his carrier the whole way to the park. When we came to the park, he went out quite readily and then he just decided to stay within sight of his carrier.

Let's see what goes over there....

Maybe I will just rest here...where I can see my carrier..just in case...

Oh well..there is nothing over here either that I want to explore...what's that noise?

Maybe I will just stay inside where its safe....

And there he stayed for the whole time we were at the park- safe in the caccoon of his carrier. I think he doesn't remember what he can do in the park. He doesn't seem to remember that he even liked the ixora or even grass as the next 2 pictures show. At least he showed a great deal of interest in what goes on outside - from the inside of his carrier.

YIKES! Its soft and cold. Let me outta here!

This is more like it. Its cold and hard, like the corridor infront of my house.

I tried to encourage him to walk on the grass but he didn't like it. It reminded me of Toro and the way Toro panicked at grass. I think Bujang just needs some reminders of what grass feels like but I should go slow with this. It's like teaching him all over again.

2 comments:

  1. Slowly lah, cats don't like changes.

    This is the first time I have a good look of Bujang's limousine. Very ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya. The wheels getting a bit wobbly though. the whole contraption is quite large so I still have to bring only his carrier when he goes to the vet's or the groomers as the lanes are narraow and full of people. Woah..very heavy!

    ReplyDelete