Friday, November 17, 2006

My Decision for SB

...ZZZZZzzzz...

After thinking about it for the whole day and reading the comments from mary and cat_aunty, I have decided to take cat_aunty's advice and not rush into things for SB. She is really a very sweet cat once she is not afraid. She ate quite a lot of food just now and her voice was suddenly mellower and less strident. She had a nice round belly. I tried to take a pic but of course it didn't turn out nice as all I can see is a round black blob thingee :)

I do not know why she is defecating in the carpark either as there is an abundance of grass around the carpark unless she has learnt to hide herself for fear of discovery or afraid of being hurt. There are only 4 cats around the carpark and blocks - the Wild Bunch and 3 of them I had seen doing the necessary on the grass. :(

I should be able to get her to the vet next week as I would be on a break by then. I would also need to book some lodging time for her to recuperate at the vet's as there is no way the amigos would like it if I bring her into the house. I don't think they can take SB in their fragile systems :)

If the man asks me again, I would have to ask him to get me a picture so I can be sure. I'm sure he would understand my reluctance and request...I hope.

4 comments:

  1. welcome back san.... can see that u miss the amigos ... heaps of pics n updates... nicee.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks both :)

    Since I have made the decision, I feel much better. of course it may not turn out well in the end but I can just try. As long as she can hide somehwre in the recesses of the carpark, I don't think the Tc people would be bale to find her except when its 7 something. Then she is very noisy and comes out for dinner. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a good solution as I don't really want to relocate SB. I think because she is so firece, there are not many cats in the carpark- only the Wild Bunch. I think I will go buy mothbballs today :)If the man is sincere in helping out SB then he would try it I think. At least I hope so.
    Thanks Mary.

    ReplyDelete