Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mystery no more

Disaster area
Grandma asked me to buy her some more masking tape. She wanted the extra large ones. When I asked her why she showed me this. ;) Needless to sayshe has been pasting masking tape on the mat for 10 days. The culprit is none other than....

Culprit! Contrite? Just pretending only...

I know that Bujang takes a great amount of joy in tearing the mats. The other two show no such inclination. Grandma said that in addition to wailing and meowing when I was away, he tore at the mats any chance he got. I find it funny but not grandma. I guess it is rather hard for her as she is extremely neat and quite the perfectionist. Even her plants stand at attention! Bujang has been steadily destroying all our mats. Grandma kept the one my sister brought home for Hari Raya immediately after the 1st week. We have managed to keep that mat tear-free for quite some months now :)

2 comments:

  1. I laughed adnd laughed after reading this :-p sorry Grandma! Instead of asking you to buy a new mat, she asked for masking tapes! Actually, I thought the Amigos have scratch boards already? But I admit the ma is probably more shiok to train claws on. And Bujang was just frustrated with your absence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have one scratch mat in the shape of a mouse near the door, the giant scratch board under the bed, the 2 stand alone scratch poles - one near Akira's night cage and one near the tall cat tree, the whole 7-foot cat tree is also used for scratching and then there are the 2 cat trees on the big chest which they use to look at the street. So many right? and still he tears at the mats :))

    ReplyDelete