Sunday, November 26, 2006

On Holiday

I told Bujang I was going on holiday for the week. He kept looking at me with his eyes narrowed every time I go out and when I am late back, he would yell the house down. He would only be still once I am in the house. I guess grandma would be in for more yelling next week. Poor Bujang and grandma! Its either I give up going on holiday or I go on holiday more often to get him used to me not being in the house. ;)

I packed my stuff yesterday and Bujang insisted on sitting in the bag and inspected every item in it. So I left the bag open all of today so he would be able to sit in the bag as much as he wanted. We played with Da Bird for about 40 minutes before I decided I should at least update my blog before I go.

I have not yet managed to keep his exercise to short bouts of 15 minutes each. His diet is going well and although he yells and tries to cajole grandma to feed him more, she has kept firm and has succeeded in keeping to the plan. It is not a very strict diet and I did not portion drastic measures. He is just missing about 10 to 15 pieces of kibble in his daily food intake. He eats 2 teaspoonfuls of canned food instead of 3. I am starting very slowly.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet eh, Bujang. :)

    Enjoy your hols!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Grandma!! Aiyoh, Bujang looks so tough and macho, but he is the one who suffers most from separation anxiety!! Sayang lah, Bujang, one week only...how many naps is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi san,
    do u know of any cat boarding places in SG? my parents are going away for a short trip in June and they ask me to fly back to take care of my cat in SG... which i tink its too expensive... i rather put her at a boarding place for a week... do u know any reliable ones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Wei

    I can give you an url for that http://www.geocities.com/kittycarecatsitting/
    I do not know if they are still doing the service but I guess it doesn't hurt to email and enquire :)

    ReplyDelete