Wednesday, November 08, 2006

San Antonio news



Ok. I hope this is a bigger picture of the Riverwalk. You can actually sit in a boat for US$8.00 and go all along the river, much like you can sit in a river rice barge and sail the backwaters in Kerala. This is a picture that I had taken from the net but I will upload some pics from my trusty nokia when I get back. San Antono is a historical town and very colourful too. But most of the people at the conference was surprised that we came all the way from Singapore just to hear some of their speakers. I had some difficulty listening to the Texan accent the first day but now I am better at it.

Every time I called home to check on everyone, grandma would tell me that poor Bujang has not stopped meowing. I just called her and she said "Your cat Bujang has just stopped yelling but will continue soon enough. The other two are just sleeping. " I think I owe Bujang big time when I get back this Sunday - 22 hours in a plane! It's enough to drive anyone crazy.

6 comments:

  1. I hope the Texans are treating you well. I hate when I go away and the sitter tells me that my babies cried the whole time I was gone. It just breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup kattonic. It bothers me quite a lot.:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyoh, sayangs to all of you. Don't worry lah, you will see each other soon. Bujang may give you the cold shoulders for a while, but all will be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell asleep in the bathtub.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you leave a recorded message for Bujang, just tellin him yu'll be home soon an you miss him? Maybe if he hears that a couple times a day, he'll relax.

    When my man talks to himself with his hand ofur his ear*, I meow so people don't fink he's "strange." Better talking to a cat than talking to yurself!
    (*talking on the phone)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey San, are you back yet?

    ReplyDelete