Saturday, November 25, 2006

Screaming Banshee

Are you for real?

A close-up of a banshee

Some good news for me about Screaming Banshee :) It seems that the man who wanted to help relocate her (I shall now refer to him as THE MAN) said that he had seen SB defecating on the grass patch near the carpark. Thank god for small mercies! I never knew I would be so thankful for such a thing in my life. Apart from his fondness for email THE MAN might be helpful also. I do not know yet what his actual motives are apart from the one that he said about wanting to help SB as he had seen me feeding her as well as the rest of the Wild Bunch. But for now, I am quite happy to hear this piece of news. As THE MAN is a cab driver, I suppose he would be up and about at all hours. I shall just take it at face value for now.

1 comment:

  1. It is not easy for a cat who looks like that to be loved, and cared for. Thank you for feeding SB

    ReplyDelete