Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Theatre At Little Village San Antonio

Don't Mess with Texas...and the toilet paper y'all





This is one of my favourite places in San Antonio. It is a the open air theatre. It is in the Little Village, a historic site in the city. Now this site is specially set aside for craftsmen and some art galleries. A kind shop owner helped me with al the change that I had and exhanged them for dollars. Thank goodness for that. I was going around the place laden with change that I have no use for (since I can't make out the quarters from the nickels and dimes). it's a pity that they were no shows put up then when I was there.

The funny thng of course was the juxtaposition of the very pretty historic site and the security of the bolted toilet rolls. :) I would like to think this was how the pioneers did it in the old days of the Alamo :)

2 comments:

  1. Is it common Texan practice to lock up the toilet papers???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. I don't know cat_aunty. But it is a surprise to see the toilet paper chained to the wall. It is only here though so i thought they were trying to get the atmosphere right :))

    ReplyDelete