Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Welcome Home Party

Hmm..smells suspicious

I wonder what these are?

All clear...

I was very relieved that Bujang did not ignore me when I came home at 1230 am yesterday. When I came into the house, I opened the bedroom door and there he was, all ready to come out. Toro was a trifle apprehensive and ran away but Bujang came out, and started to smell me from head to toe., quietly and steadily. Grandma told me that he did not meow loudly the whole of that day. He was quiet and paced alittle but no meowing that drove her nuts. :)

He came and sat by me and inspected all the stuff in my bag and then he rested and relaxed some distance away. I was very glad that he did not ignore me at all but rather welcomed me home quite steadily as was his wont in all things.

Let me at 'cha

Yup, I can get ya but you can't get me.

As i was clearing my stuff (so that I don't have to do it the next day) Toro decided that he wanted to playcat amd mouse. So he got into his tunnel and pawed at me from inside. :) We spent some time playing until he got distracted by his favourite water fountain that I had set up immediately when I got home. the amigos had all then congregated to the water like thirsty camels. they had all been drinking out of their water bowls when I was in Texas as it was too complicated for grandma to set up and clean.

An new rug from Mexico...well..well..

Lets see what it feels like...

Ok. I like it.

Ms Akira was the first one to inspect and approve of the very colourful Mexican rug I had got for grandma. grandma was very pleased with the rainbow colours and so was Ms Akira. I am glad she approved as I sufferd from a mild case of hives when I was at Market Street to get it.It was a very itchy purchase and I have to get it cleaned before we can use it.

2 comments:

  1. I think the cats actually know when you are arriving. Spencer would scream her head off one day before Sister S arrives home, acting in an agitated manner. Maybe she is just asking: " IS SHE HERE YET IS SHE HERE YET???"

    ReplyDelete