Saturday, December 16, 2006

The cat parade

Ms Akira's first inspection

Bujang's close encounter

Toro, "I have seen this before. give me another."

Final destination

I decided that SB would do everything from eat to toilette in the kitchen. He would have to use the other litter-box that the boys don't use frequently. So only one box all the time until they are used to each other, then SB can use the other litter-box in the toilet. My great fear about the litter box is if the boys refuse to use it once they smell SB's scent in it. Then I would get a real headache.

So for 2 days I had made sure that SB is wheeled to the kitchen for his toilette as well as all his meals. Then I would let him walk about in the kitchen for a while under supervision. It was agood thing I did this as I discovered that he is extremely adept at opening the kitchen cabinet doors using his claws. I would either have to tape all the doors or buy child locks. I will have to see once I trim his nails. I have yet to trim his nails as I am not sure if he would allow me to do this. Even grandma noticed that he has very long nails!

On a lighter note, SB is the only one who eats Natural Balance. I bought him the canned food as I read that it would improve his condition quickly. When I gave the amigos Natural Balance before, they acted as though I had tried to poison them! But SB seems to like it a little. I hope he eats more of it. One point that worries me is he doesn't drink water at all. Surely that is strange. I tried to put some water in his canned food so he eats a more watery version. I am not very successful though.

3 comments:

  1. I think you need to get one more bin. One for SB and two for the Amigos. I am just worried about house soiling and inappropriate elimination on your bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot think of another place to put it. I have one in the kitchen and one in the dry bathroom. When we had Toro I actually wnated to get another one but of cos where to put it? Grandma would freak out if I put it in the living room.hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about 2 in the dry bathroom?

    ReplyDelete