Thursday, December 14, 2006

Comments not working

Ms Akira joins the gang@Animal Planet

Two persons have told me that they found it difficult to post their comments on this new beta version of blogger. Of course reading the fine print, I now know that I would not be able to undo my actions and go back to the old version. So I decided to undo my comments mederation settings to see if its any easier.

The weird thing (before I had disabled the privacy settings) is that I do get notices that I have comments to be moderated except when I do try, there is none. Curioser and curioser...

Blogger has this to say though:

Users are seeing errors when posting comments with current Blogger accounts to blogs on the new
version of Blogger in beta. Until we fix this, the workaround is to preview the comment before publishing. (You
only need to preview once per account.) Update (9/13): This issue has been re-written to clarify the core bug
and offer the workaround. Update (9/19): All fixed.
Labels: comments, fixed, google accounts, login, switching
I wonder what else will happen?


2 comments:

  1. I find it inconvenient for me to post comments now that I've switched to beta.blogger! The logging in sometimes doesn't work, and that puts me off from posting comments. Hope it improves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:15 PM

    OK, I think those of us with old blogger cannot sign in onto the BetaBlog. Even without all the words verification.

    After 3 days, I finally could sign in as annon. Hurrah!!!!

    cat_aunty

    ReplyDelete