Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Juggling

Banshee under the blanket...

and she was not screaming. She stood so still in the carrier that no one at the vet realised there was a cat underneath the blanket. It took 30 minutes to process the paperwork for sterilisation, FIV testing, deworming, ear-tipping and tattoo, mite and lice check and vaccination. It costs $30.00 to test for FIV.

I exepcted her to struggle a little when I had to put her in the soft carrier but not so. After her dinner, I cleaned her up and immediately scooped her with a towel into the carrier. I think she was just a little shocked so didn't struggle. When she realised she was confined, then there was a whole loud opera.

In the taxi she was very vocal. Then I realised that she was just answering me. Everytime I say something, she would answer. So I decided not to say anything but merely tapped softly on the carrier to reassure her. Of course she did not stay quiet all through the journey but it was a little better.

By the time I got back it was a quarter to eight and so I immediately went to see FB. He saw me from afar and ran for food :) I fed Fb, Calico Mom whom I saw sitting patiently and also Casanova. I have yet to hear Casanova but he came into the scene like a phantom. He ate quite abit of canned food and biscuits. Before he left, FB came to the void deck and saw him. FB started to growl. It was a good thing Casanova decided to leave immediately after dinner.

All in all, I think it has been quite a successful night of juggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment