Saturday, December 09, 2006

Last Post for Saturday

Ok. This is an old photo but I am still cute...

I posted this old pic of Ms Akira on Catster and I can't believe that as I am typing this, she has so many requests from other cats (and their owners) to be friends. My cat has more friends than I have!

An aside: The Cat Saga

I have decided to speak to the people living in this block and of course people who use the carpark about the supposed cat problem. I thought I should have other points of view and not only The Man's point of view. Before I fed the Wild Bunch, I met my neighbour, who is also a cab driver. I asked him about the poo situation. He said that there were instances of cat poo at the ends of the car park, towards the staircases but he also said that not ALL was cat poo. Some came from 2-legged mammals - human. As I had suspected and once or twice, seen.

The Man replied to my email and said that he did NOT inform the 'authorities' about the cats. He said he merely called the people in-charge of cleaning the carpark to complain about the poo. Huh? Wouldn't that be the 'authorities'? Surely they would be hired by the TC. So isn't it the same as calling the 'authorities'?

No comments:

Post a Comment