Monday, December 18, 2006

Megat's surprise

What is that walking in MY room?

Well I did try to get Megat to sleep with the boys but the boys were so freaked out about it. Toro raced around in the dark and meowed in the toilet. Bujang straed flabbergasted at the fact that Megat was still in the room and sat in the toilet the whole time, wide-eyed at the phenomena. Megat on the other hand was calmly sitting by me. :)

So in the interst of everyone, I had to put Megat back in his cage and had locked it. To my surprise, he did not utter any protest and did not try to break out. He just sat still and quiet until this morning.

Even this morning when I had to place him in his cage after breakfast and toilette, he took it in his stride. This cat is just a bundle of surprises.

4 comments:

  1. hi san, seems like we have some things in common. we both got new additions, and they are both quite black!

    haha... was thinking of naming shadow hitam (after bur bur hitam) or charcoal actually... cos sometimes he looks black, sometimes he looks brown. but i guess it's the reflection of the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey kuro.shiro.neko
    I was thinking the same thing - that megat's fur is not totally black. I was scrutinising him and the fur at his back is brown. I just thought its bleached by the sun and staying in the carpark for 10 years therebaouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lucky of megat to have found a good home.... i am a bit confused..did u adopt her because of a complaint?

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear jennifer

    I adopted him because he is more than 10 years old and doesn't have many teeth left. The last vet had to pull out one more rotten tooth. Also he lived in the caraprk which is dangerous for cats especially an old one. :)

    ReplyDelete